1. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth
declares the glory of Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
2. O you who believe! why do you say that which you do not
3. It is most hateful to Allah that you should say that
which you do not do.
4. Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks as
if they were a firm and compact wall.
5. And when Musa said to his people: O my people! why do you
give me trouble? And you know indeed that I am Allah's
apostle to you; but when they turned aside, Allah made their
hearts turn aside, and Allah does not guide the
6. And when Isa son of Marium said: O children of Israel!
surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that
which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of
an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad, but
when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is
7. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against
Allah and he is invited to Islam, and Allah does not guide
the unjust people.
8. They desire to put out the light of Allah with their
mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the
unbelievers may be averse.
9. He it is Who sent His Apostle with the guidance and the
true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions,
all of them, though the polytheists may be averse.
10. O you who believe! shall I lead you to a merchandise
which may deliver you from a painful chastisement?
11. You shall believe in Allah and H,is Apostle, and
struggle hard in Allah's way with your property and your
lives; that is better for you, did you but know!
12. He will forgive you your faults and cause you to enter
into gardens, beneath which rivers flow, and goodly
dwellings in gardens of perpetuity; that is the mighty
13. And yet another (blessing) that you love: help from
Allah and a victory near at hand; and give good news to the
14. O you who believe! be helpers (in the cause) of Allah,
as~ Isa son of Marium said to (his) disciples: Who are my
helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We are
helpers (in the cause) of Allah. So a party of the children
of Israel believed and another party disbelieved; then We
aided those who believed against their enemy, and they