1. Woe to the defrauders,
2. Who, when they take the measure (of their dues) from men
take it fully,
3. But when they measure out to others or weigh out for
them, they are deficient.
4. Do not these think that they shall be raised again
S. For a mighty day,
6. The day on which men shall stand before the Lord of the
7. Nay! most surely the record of the wicked is in the
8. And what will make you know what the Sijjin is?
9. It is a written book.
10. Woe on that day to the rejecters,
11. Who give the lie to the day of judgment.
12. And none gives the lie to it but every exceeder of
limits, sinful one
13. When Our communications are recited to him, he says:
Stories of those of yore.
14. Nay! rather, what they used to do has become like rust .
upon their hearts.
15. Nay! most surely they shall on that day be debarred from
16. Then most surely they shall enter the burning fire.
17. Then shall it be said: This is what you gave the lie to.
18. Nay! Most surely the record of the righteous shall be in
19. And what will make you know what the highest Iliyin is?
20. It is a written book,
21. Those who are drawn near (to Allah) shall witness it.
22. Most surely the righteous shall be in bliss,
23. On thrones, they shall gaze;
24. You will recognize in their faces the brightness of
25. They are made to quaff of a pure drink that is sealed
26. The sealing of it is (with) musk; and for that let the
27. And the admixture of it is a water of Tasnim,
28. A fountain from which drink they who are drawn near (to
29. Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who
30. And when they passed by them, they winked at one
31. And when they returned to their own followers they
32. And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these
are in error;
33. And they were not sent to be keepers over them.
34. So today those who believe shall laugh at the
35. On thrones, they will look.
36. Surely the disbelievers are rewarded as they did.