1. I swear by the runners breathing pantingly,
2. Then those that produce fire striking,
3. Then those that make raids at morn,
4. Then thereby raise dust,
5. Then rush thereby upon an assembly:
6. Most surely man is ungrateful to his Lord.
7. And most surely he is a witness of that.
8. And most surely he is tenacious in the love of wealth.
9. Does he not then know when what is in the graves is
10. And what is in the breasts is made.apparent?
11. Most surely their Lord that day shall be fully aware of